Sunday, December 30, 2007

NEW YORK MOTORCYCLES SHOW 2007

The New York International Motorcycles Show at the Javits Center, New York City from 28-30 December 2007 brings the world class motorcycle manufacturers on one platform to show their latest inventions and designs. Elites of the motorcycles tycoons like Harley Davidson, BMW, Honda, Suzuki, Ducati, Kawasaki and many others were present for this show. There are separate sections on accessories including apparels, ATV accessories, goggles and eyewear, helmets, leather, novelties, off road products, parts and performance products. 
I bought an entrance ticket of US$17 to witness the best of the models, which are supposedly going to dominate the streets of New York City with their thunderous roar and their speedy zoom. In my wildest dream ever, I could imagine riding these bikes but at least I was able to seat comfortably to my satisfaction. 
Though it was quite costly to enter into this expo, I enjoyed every bit these wonders and have my memories on my photos which I am sharing here. 
For more information about the Motorcycle shows, you can visit their official website: www.motorcycleshows.com.

No comments: