Wednesday, April 30, 2008

MY FIRST EXPERIENCE WITH NIKON AF 50MM F1.4D

This evening I got my new lens Nikon AF 50mm f1.4D which I bought after looking into many reviews. Initially, I was little confused and couldn't decide which one I should buy of Nikon 50mm 1.4 or Nikon 50mm f1.8. I bet I have chosen the right one though the price is three times higher than the latter, but the price with this much of aperture with USD300 is quite cheap comparing to the others. Soon after I got the lens, I checked the lens and am satisfied with the picture quality. AS many of the online reviews mentioned that the f1.4 wasn't clear and with my observation, it is true. But the it is superbly clear and remarkable on f2.0. Overall, I think it is a reasonable priced gadget which is an ultimate choice for those taking protriate and indoor photos. Cheers.

No comments: