Monday, April 28, 2008

NIKON LENS FOR SALE

After few online research on which one of the Nikon 50mm f1.4 or f1.8 should I better buy for my indoor photography, I opted to choose the costlier one which is three times higher the price of Nikon 50mm f1.8. Nikon 50mm f1.4 seems fast enough to capture a low lighted areas but seems like it has its own limitation as any other lens have. The flare on its widest range might be its weekest point. Whatever, I just purchased it and waiting to receive it within a week. I persume I might use it quite often to take a protriature. In order to cover the cost, I am departing two of my earlier lens which I started as a beginner. both of them are good for the beginner and is quite cheap.  Nikon AF-S DX 18-55mm f3.5-5.6G ED usually comes with the camera kits. Mine is in mint condition without any dings, scratchs and dusts. It includes both rare and front caps, UV filter, soft cover and an instruction manual. The selling price is US$150.00. Nikon AF 35-80mm f4-5.6D is a beginner's choice and it is also in mint condition without any dings, dusts and scratchs. It has both the rare and front caps and a Hoya UV filter. The selling price is US$80.00. If anyone interested to buy or have any questions, email me.

No comments: