Thursday, November 13, 2008

HIS HOLINESS THE DALAI LAMA: MY PRECIOUS GURU

His Holiness the Dalai Lama, my precious guru, Time immemorial, you served as a legendary guardian, 

raising Tibetans from the moment of darkness.

You served as an affectionate father, 

caring Tibetans to the deepest of your heart.
 You served as the great leader, 

working tirelessly for the cause of Tibet. 
You served as the reverent Guru,

preaching peace and justice for the entire human race.

 His Holiness the Dalai Lama, my precious guru,
 You are my mentor, whom I get an incessant inspirations,
 You are my guru, whom I have an ample faith,
 You are my soul, whom I keep dearest to me,
 You are my leader, whom I always wish to serve for.

 His Holiness the Dalai Lama, my precious guru, 
I pray for your long and healthy life, 
I cry for your pain in solving the Tibetan issues, 
I pledge to work under you til the end of my life,
 I wish to be reborn to continue my services to you.

No comments: